DynaPulp® Mill Discharger
Pulp Dischargers for Maximum Flow
DynaPulp® guarantees maximum capacity from the mill. Tega uses advanced computational software to simulate the slurry charge using DEM and CFD tools that ensure an efficient discharge system. DynaPulp® offers Curved and Radial Discharger systems to achieve a lower specific power consumption and an effective energy saving.
The DynaPulp® discharger system ensures a maximum discharge efficiency, eliminating carry-over, increasing the mill capacity. No carry-over also eliminates excessive wear at the trailing edge of the discharger system.
The DynaPulp® radial discharger system is engineered for both uni-directional and bi-directional mill rotation. Based on simulations and experiments, DynaPulp® can be designed with exotic wear materials at optimal positions to arrest excessive differential wear rate.
• Maximized Capacity
• Zero carry-back resulting in higher utilisation of discharger bucket capacity
• Lighter weight of the discharger system
• Lesser specific power consumption compared to
conventional discharger systems
• Exotic wear materials at the high wear zones eliminate premature failure
• Minimal carry-back considerably reduces the wear on the trailing edge
|Ease of Fitment
• Every discharger is tested for perfect fitment
• Lighter weight
• Increased safety while installing and dismantling the discharger system
- SAG Mills
- AG Mills
- Grate Discharge
- Ball Mills