Ceralock – WRL- 2
Ceramic pads for lining chutes and feeders
- Material: Ceramic Rubber
Ceramic tiles, vulcanized on a rubber pad with metal insert. Ceralock tiles are mechanically interlocked in both vertical and horizontal planes to prevent premature failure in applications where tile loss is a problem. The rubber matrix provides additional protection to the lower and vertical surfaces for secure bonding and good impact resistance.
|SIZES CERALOCK – WRL-2|
|300 x 300 mm|
|300 x 600 mm|
|500 x 500 mm|
|Thicknes of: 40 and 75 mm|
- Twelve times more durable than Steel (proven by trials)
- Enhanced service life at critical operating conditions
- Low co-efficient of friction
- Predictable wear pattern
- Reduces cost of annual maintanence& replacement cost
- Reduces shut down frequency , hence incease productivity
- Prevents jamming and corrosion
- Planned Maintanence.
- No ceramic dislogement during operation
Screen chutes, tripper deflector walls, launders, conveyor transfer points, feeder side walls etc.