FALCON SB GRAVITY CONCENTRATOR
The typical application for a Falcon SB Gravity Concentrator is recovering liberated precious metals (Au, Ag, Pt, etc.) within a grinding circuit. Outside of grinding circuits, Falcon SB Gravity Concentrators are also used for precious metal separation from aggregate or placer deposits.
Falcon SB Gravity Concentrators are known as “Semi-Batch” Gravity Concentrators because they continually accept feed during the run cycle, but only produce mineral concentrate during periodic rinse cycles.
Run times range anywhere from five minutes to several hours, depending on the mining application. Rinse times are generally less than a minute as Falcon Gravity Concentrators utilize a dynamic braking system to quickly slow the bowl down, rinse out the concentrate, and then return to full operational speed.
Some of the machine’s other gravity concentration features are:
- Highest G forces available in the mineral processing industry
- Can operate between 50 and 200Gs
- Unit capacities up to 400 t/h
- Upgraded standard fluidization control results in a higher degree of machine management
- Great for when the target mineral is in extremely low concentration
- Built to handle overloading
- Flat lid modular design increases wear life and maintenance costs
- Low water consumption
- Fully automated, “one touch” operation, minimizes offline time and offers the highest mineral concentrate security