Vacuum Drum Filter
Drum Filter Sizes
We provide drum filters in drum sizes from 900 to 4200 mm diameter, with standard sizes from 0.5 to 140 m² filtration areas. This wide product range offers the most appropriate filter for each application. For particular requirements we supply special solutions.
Materials of Construction
We build our filters using a variety of materials depending on application (mild steel, rubber-lined steel, stainless steel, exotic metals, e.g. Titanium, Hastelloy, Feralium). We can customize piping
arrangements … discharge devices … control devices. We will design and build units to whatever specification required, to fulfill our customer’s needs. For filtration processes with temperature
extremes of temperature -40 °C up to +85 °C we can offer special design.
Operation Benefits and Advantages
• High Capacity Continuous high production for maximum filtering capacity – wide latitude in productivity per unit area.
• Low Operation Cost – minimum maintenance due to easy operation and simple control features.
• Efficient Vacuum Use – Optimal hydraulic design and a perfectly seal low air leakage solution allows maximum dry cake discharge.
• Excellent Filtrate Clarity – Drum Filters frequently produce solids as low as 100 PPM. Precoat designs can achieve concentrations of 10 PPM or less.
• Effective Cake Washing – High purity of valuable product can be achieved with cake washing.
• Flexibility – Frequency controlled drives allow high flexibility to varying feed conditions.