Made up with specially selected, high quality polymers, the couplings meet the requirements of various conditions of use and environment.
The safety factor applied guarantees that the couplings will meet all typical loads and tensions in the heavy duty mining applications.
The split polymer couplings are designed and engineered using modern computer simulations and then submitted to a number of physical tests that proved their quality and reliability.
– Environment temperature range: -40C +70C;
– Burst test – 40Bars;
– UV resistant;
– Ecological manufacture: Energy saving and no-emission process
– Light weight (30% of the aluminum weight): this eases the installation, reduces the transport cost;
– No micro cracks
ONE SET CONTAINS:
- One split coupling;
- Bolts for connecting the two parts;
- Bolts for coupling to coupling assembly;
- Special rubber gasket.