Unidirectional or Bidirectional Channel Penstock
- Penstock for clean liquids or loaded with solids.
- Design of square or rectangular penstock.
- Possibility of unidirectional or bidirectional.
- Various seal materials available.
- Common design to embed in the walls of the channel.
From 150 x 150 up to 3000 x 3000 (larger sizes on request).
The maximum working pressure is the height of the through conduit
of the penstock;since these penstocks have a 3‐side seal, the fluid would
overflow above the through conduit whenever the fluid were higher than
the through conduit.
This channel penstock is designed to work in open channels, and has a 3-side seal (base and sides). It is suitable to work with clean liquids or loaded with solids. Used mainly in:
- Water treatment plants
- Hydroelectric power stations
- Pressure Equipment Directive: (PED) ART 4.3 /CAT.1.
- Potential Explosive Atmospheres Directive: (ATEX) CAT.3 ZONA 2 y 22 GD.
- The sealtightness of the seat area is measured with gauges.
- Material and testing certificates can be supplied on request.