Unidirectional Knife Valve
Slurry Knife Gate Valve
Unidirectional “LUG” guillotine valve.
- Monobloc cast body with interior slides for optimum movement of the gate during operation.
- Provides high fl ow rates with low pressure drop.
- Various seat and packing materials available.
- Face-to-face dimension in accordance with MSS-SP-81 standard.
- Has an arrow on the body indicating the fl ow direction.
ND50 – 2” to ND1200 – 48”
(larger sizes on request).
- DN50‐2″ a DN600‐24″ 10 kg/cm2
- DN700‐28″ a DN900‐36″ 8 kg/cm2
- DN1000‐40″ a DN1200‐48″ 4 kg/cm2
This guillotine valve is suitable to work with liquids with amaximum concentration of solids of 6%. If used for solids, we recommend installing with the body which indicates the contrary fl ow direction:
- Bulk transport
- Draining plants
- Paper industry
- Water treatment
- Chemical plants
- Food sector
- Pressure Equipment Directive: (PED) ART 4.3 /CAT.1.
- Potential Explosive Atmospheres Directive: (ATEX) CAT.3 ZONA 2 y 22 GD.
- Body test = working pressure x 1.5.
- Seat test = working pressure x 1.1.