Slurry Valves, Knife Gate Valve
Slurry Valves, Knife Gate Valve Serie AB
- Bidirectional wafer-design knife gate valve.
- One-piece cast body.
- Provides high fl ow rates with low pressure drop.
- Various seat and packing materials available.
- Face-to-face dimension in accordance with CMO standard.
ND50 a ND600
WORKING PRESSURES (ΔP):
Slurry Valves, Knife Gate Valve – Serie AB
This knife gate valve is suitable for liquids that contain a maximum of 4% suspended solids.
Designed for applications such as:
- Chemical plants
- Food Industry
- Sewage treatment
In all these applications, the valve should be installed once the fl uid has been
fi ltered, to eliminate solids or large particles it contains.
- Pressure Equipment Directive: (PED) ART 4.3 /CAT.1.
- Potential Explosive Atmospheres Directive: (ATEX) CAT.3 ZONA 2 y 22 GD.
All valves are tested hydrostatically at CMO and material and
test certifi cates can be provided.
- Body test = working pressure x 1.5.
- Seat test = working pressure x 1.1.