Heavy Duty Slurry Knife Gate Valve
- Bidirectional knife gate valve.
- Appropriate valve to be used as end of line.
- Monoblock” one-piece cast iron body.
- Stainless steel gate. Two rubber sleeves.
- Provides high flow rates with low pressure drop.
- Various seat materials available.
|ND80‐3″ to ND900‐36″|
WORKING PRESSURES (ΔP):
The pressures indicated in the table, can be used in either of the valve’s two directions.
Maximum PN ND80‐3″ to ND900‐36″ 21 bar = 300 psi
This knife gate valve is suitable for working in the mining industry, in loaded fluid transport lines, such as: water with stones, sludge, etc. and in general it is used for abrasive fluids in the chemical industry and waster water.
DESIGNED FOR THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS:
- Sewage treatment
- Electrical power stations
- Chemical plants
- Energy Sector
- Thermal power stations
Pressure Equipment Directive: (PED) ART 4.3 /CAT.1.
Potential Explosive Atmospheres Directive: (ATEX)CAT.3 ZONA 2 y 22 GD
- Body test = working pressure x 1.5
- Seat test = working pressure x 1.1.