Mine Dewatering Check Valve(DFSV)
FLO-STOP HIGH PRESSURE MINE DEWATERING CHECK VALVE (DFSV)
Dual’s Flo-Stop Valve has a reinforced stainless steel ball. The unique design of the valve allows free movement of the ball. The ball lifts out of the liquid without any interference. As the pump stops, the ball falls back and positively locates in the stainless steel seat due to its own weight and back pressure of the liquid. The higher the pressure the better the secondary rubber seal will seal.
The Flo-Stop is the only proven maintenance and trouble-free dewatering valve in the world, with all these features
- Perfect sealing.
- Low head losses.
- Non clogging, self cleaning ball.
- Minimum back pressure for tightness: 0.3 to 0.5 bar.
- Secondary seat rubber.
- Maintenance free.
- Full bore.
- Silent, non-slam, reduces pipe hammer.
- Fabricated valves face-to-face can be altered to suit different types of valve face-to-face dimensions.
- Simple construction – one moving part.