Dynasteel® Composite Mill Liners
DynaSteel® is tailor-made for each mill in question, to provide a maximum protection against wear, prolonging the mill operation time.
- DynaSteel® uses different alloys and rubber compounds to engineer a perfect blend for aggressive grinding application.
- DynaSteel® ensures complete protection from excessive wear on the mill lining and delivers maximum grinding efficiency. The lifter face angle remains constant throughout the life of the lining.
- DynaSteel® has proven to be successful in demanding applications, especially in primary grinding mills. The challenges faced by conventional steel liners such as cracking, are eliminated by the use of optimal materials for liner construction.
- DynaSteel® can be installed in larger mills where modern liner handlers are not available.
- Composite liner design
Longer life/less liner cost per tonne
- Various steel grades & thicknesses
To achieve a uniform wear life throughout the mill
- Less weight on rotating parts
Longer life of rotating parts
|• AG Mills||• Rod Mill Shells|
|• SAG Mills||• Scrubbers|
|• Primary and Secondary Ball Mills|