Bidirectional Knife Gate Valve
Slurry valve for very loaded products with solids, used for suspended matter in mining. It does not present neither salient nor any split in the pipe. It is not needed any joint between the flanges as it is incorporated in the body.
- Bidirectional wafer‐design knife gate valve.
- Monoblock one‐piece cast iron body.
- Stainless steel gate. Two rubber sleeves.
- Provides high flow rates with low pressure drop.
- Various seat materials available.
This valve main characteristic is that it provides a full continuous flow.
The GD valve’s body is composed of one single “monoblock” piece.
Standard manufacturing sizes:
From DN50 up to DN600
Bigger diameters under request.
WORKING PRESSURES (ΔP):
|DN 50 – 600 = 10 bar|
|DN 700-900 = 6 bar|
|DN 1000-1400 = 4 bar|
This knife gate valve is suitable for working in the mining industry, in loaded
fluid transport lines, such as: water with stones, sludge, etc. and in general it is
used for abrasive fluids in the chemical industry and waste water.
Designed for the following applications:
- Thermal power stations
- Energy Sector
- Chemical plants
- Sewage treatment
- Pressure Equipment Directive: (PED) ART 4.3 /CAT.1.
- Potential Explosive Atmospheres Directive: (ATEX) CAT.3 ZONA 2 y 22 GD.
- Body test = working pressure x 1,5
- Seat test = working pressure x 1,1