Bidirectional Knife Gate Valve
- Bidirectional knife gate valve.
- Valve suitable for use as end-of-line.
- Monobloc cast iron body.
- Stainless steel through-conduit gate.
- Two rubber sleeves.
- Provides high flow rates with low pressure drops.
- Various seat materials available.
DN50 a DN1500
Larger sizes to order
WORKING PRESSURES (ΔP):
- ND 50-600 = 10 bar
- ND 700-900 = 4 bar
- ND 1000-1500 = 2 bar
This knife gate valve is suitable for working in the mining industry, in loaded fluid transport lines such as water with stones, sludge, etc, and, in general, for abrasive fluids in the chemical industry and waste water. Designed for the following applications
- Mining services
- Sewage treatment
- Electrical power stations
- Chemical plants
- Energy sector
- Thermal power stations
- Pressure Equipment Directive: (PED) ART 4.3 /CAT.1.
- Potential Explosive Atmospheres Directive: (ATEX) CAT.3 ZONA 2 y 22 GD.
- Body test = working pressure x 1.5.
- Seal test = working pressure x 1.1.